Out of the Archives

and into the streets

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The first post : an equation

Well, although I have nothing of note to say, I now have a blog. The whole purpose even signing up was to comment on the extraordinarily stupid picture of me that Selsine posted on his blog.
Here is a lesson to take away from this:

red wine + digital camera + a willingness to post stupid photos = "Kingston is for Lovers"

Ugh. when will I learn not to mug for the camera or, if I am going to make stupid faces, make sure that I get a hold of the camera and delete all the incriminating photos before they make it online.

At least I still had my shirt on.

Watch out Mark - i too now have a blog.
rgsc.

3 Comments:

At 2:28:00 PM, Blogger selsine said...

Hah!

Nice blog! Danielle thinks that we have now started a blog war. We also thought that your post was very funny.

Anyways it's a pretty nice system eh? Easy to use and things like that.

mark.

 
At 2:34:00 PM, Blogger Rgscarter said...

Thanks - did you see Laura's blog yet (see my links on the side).
It seems to be working pretty good for a start - I am slowly remembering/learning the little bit of html needed for this sort of thing and once i get that down it should be rockin'.

 
At 6:07:00 PM, Blogger selsine said...

Yeah I checked out Laura's blog as well and put a link to both yours and hers on mine.

The nice thing about this system is that it is so easy to use and you get a pretty good looking site out of it.

Now for the most part no one will ever read any of it, but who cares, some people (i.e. me) will.

mark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home