Out of the Archives

and into the streets

Monday, January 30, 2006

A weekend - stuff I saw, stuff I learned

I saw:
Two bands, (thanks CFRC - hey it's their funding drive, go donate) both pretty spiffy - The Remains of Brian Borcherdt (very, very good) & Wax Mannequin (very odd, but good, too).

(Brian Borcherdt)

I learned:
Ritual lasts well into the evening, which can lessen the enjoyment of seeing bands at Clark. Something I will keep in mind the next time a band is playing Clark on friday.

(Wax Mannequin)

I saw:
LLAMA!!!!!



I learned:
Rabbits can be vicious.



I saw:
The Big Apple

photo by

I learned:
They are far from everywhere



I saw:
PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!



I learned:
Poker+Champagne+Wine+Beer=An empty wallet



Thanks to James, Jen, & Arwen for an entertaining and informative weekend.
rgsc

2 Comments:

At 11:59:00 AM, Blogger selsine said...

Pfft only 6,772km from Warsaw...I've been there, that's not that far.

Man Engineers eh? There the same at every University...what can you do

 
At 12:09:00 PM, Blogger Rgscarter said...

farther than i could walk to in a day...i think that is pretty far... but what do i know.

yeah. in all fairness they were there first - like 9 hrs before me - but it was a bit much when the band(s) came on. exactly, whatcha gonna do? (a violent solution did cross my mind more than once, i must admit)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home