Out of the Archives

and into the streets

Friday, March 10, 2006

My sushi has a first name...


[photo credit]

If I were a piece of sushi, I would be known as "Slim Tempuraluralura," pretty rockstar, methinks. Are you jealous? Do you wish you had a rockn'roll sushi name? You can get your very own at Yamroll.com, [no direct link so go to "stuff" then "name generator", via]. This is the site for what seems to be a new(? new to me?) CBC show called The Very Good Adventures of Yam Roll in Happy Kingdom - after you get your sushi name check out the "short" for a brief introduction to Yam Roll, "a chop-socky superhero sushi [note: one of his super powers is to type fast - awesome!] who braves monsters, speeding cars, and maurauding network executives, all in the name of unrequited love." Click here for a preview. Check it out, leave me a note with your sushi name.
さようなら
Slim (細い)

5 Comments:

At 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Laura said...

I got Dizzy Bean with my first and last name, and Dizzy Teriyakison with my first, middle and last.

 
At 10:21:00 AM, Blogger selsine said...

I am Oyako Miso, fortunately I like miso so this works out real well.

 
At 11:10:00 AM, Blogger Laura said...

wow, james, your powers of deduction are amazing!

 
At 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Rgscarter said...

The strange thing is that if you just put in "Pallister" you get the name "Junioiz Nolastnamerson"

 
At 11:24:00 AM, Blogger Rgscarter said...

heh - "no-last-name-(e)r-son". I just got that when i looked at what i posted. it's monday...feeling a little slow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home