Out of the Archives

and into the streets

Friday, February 23, 2007

A Glorious Day

My oh my. What a beautiful day in the neighbourhood.

I got to have fish nuggets for lunch.

Gonna see not one but two concerts tonight.

Gonna get tickets to see Final Fantasy in Kingston.

ANNNNNND I got tickets to see the amazing, the wonderful, the incomparable

ARCADE FIRE.

Here is a little diagram I made to illustrate what the awesomeness will be like:

As you can see, the LazyLibrarian and I are going to be serenaded all night by Win and Regine who will never stray from stage left.

I am really, really stoked for this.

rgsc

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:46:00 PM, Blogger selsine said...

Way to go Rodney...too bad you only got two...that concert hall floor will make a mighty cold bed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home