Out of the Archives

and into the streets

Thursday, June 02, 2005

That's right - Call me Master

At long last, as I am typing, I have finally been awarded my degree from FIS. You may now call me Master. In fact I insist on it. No longer do I feel like a big fraud by having the "MIst" after my name on my business cards (not that anyone knows that the hell that means anyway). Of course, I am not there to get it in person - I didn't think I would be loving the boring ceremony, sitting with people I don't know, and taking the day off work in the middle of the week for it - but I have it on good authority that I jumped through all the hoops in more or less the right order to have earned it. Life changing...no, not really. Glad the thing is done with...pretty much.
rgsc

4 Comments:

At 11:06:00 AM, Blogger selsine said...

Congrats Rodney MIst. Rodney MIst(ery). Rodney MIst(er Man).

Rodney MIst (Magnetosphere Ionosphere and Solar-Terrestrial).

 
At 11:22:00 PM, Blogger Maybelline said...

Congrats Rod! I'm very proud of you : )

 
At 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Erica said...

By the power of Greyskull! Master of Information! I have the powwwwwerrrrr!

 
At 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Rgscarter said...

I have a feeling it may be "He-Man" day. Earlier I made a lame reference to the Power of Greyskull in an email...is there some sort of ionic disturbance out there? or just coincidence?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home